Being the leading premium spirits company in Germany Pernod Ricard Deutschland is always looking for new talents. The Pernod Ricard Group, based in Paris, is the second largest spirits and wine group in the world with a leading market position on all continents. More than 18,500 employees in 86 countries work daily on the mutual success of the company. As the German subsidiary of PERNOD RICARD in Cologne we bring to market a broad portfolio of well-known premium and prestige spirits with great engagement and passion. Take your chance and become part of our success story!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Luxury Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
- You will play an essential role to further grow our influential network of Top Affluent and HNWI’s
- To leverage the potential, you will engage with them in the most exceptional manner and deliver bespoke experiences, tastings and other activations, both in and outside of the on-trade channel
- Furthermore, you will cooperate with our Prestige Sales Team, Brand Activation Team and Trade Marketing to develop and execute a regional activation plan
The ideal candidate is a charismatic natural networker that has a luxury attitude and has a keen understanding of lifestyles/expectations of our target community, feels comfortable in a luxury social setting and has the ability to leverage a network to grow contacts, influence key contacts and convert these into business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Hospitality Management
- Experience (2+ years) in a Brand Ambassador Role or comparable role for a luxury brand
- Wine and Spirits Enthusiast with a strong affection for a luxury lifestyle
- Experience in developing brand activations
- Experience in project management and the ability to work within a cross-functional team
- Event and/or experimental marketing is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer
- Freedom in ways of working meeting a high scope for autonomous actions within a dynamic work environment
- Individual development opportunities tailored to your interests and talent
- We are happy to support your personal pension scheme with a 20 % contribution
- On top to our holiday entitlement of 30 days, bridging days will be added to your annual leave
- An employee discount makes the enjoyment of our products even more attractive
- Fresh fruit will be served several times a week – coffee, tea and water are fully available
- We invite you to our carefully organized corporate events living the conviviality spirit and celebrating our mutual success
Become a part of Pernod Ricard Germany
and apply with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry via our Online-Portal. Applications from severely disabled people are also welcome. We ask personnel consultants and personnel service providers to refrain from calls as well as proactive submissions of candidate profiles. If required, we are happy to turn to selected partners.