What´s your story?
Our Brand Ambassadors act as the faces of our brands, and they all have had a unique journey to where they are now.
Each day is something different yet exciting, whether it’s in front of a crowd representing Jameson Irish Whiskey, traveling to accounts, or working alongside a dynamic team of individuals. They love the brand, live the brand. Come take a look for yourself and apply today!
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of Jameson Irish Whiskey in Germany.
- Developing & implementation of relevant programs in line with the advocacy strategy
- Activation of the brand in on-trade and lifestyle outlets in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Working closely with sales and marketing department to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies
- Increasing brand awareness, as well as increasing consumer demand in on & off trade
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with national and local influencers in relevant market
- Increasing social media activities in line with digital brand strategy
- Acting as the „face of Jameson Irish Whiskey“ for the overall target group and organize stage events, workshops and tastings
- Organizing and hosting brand home trips in close collaboration with the brand owner
- Attending and managing the brand’s booth at festivals, fairs and other events in core markets
- Educating customers and consumers about our products
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand always
- Continuous monitoring of market-, competitor- and trend development
- Successfully completed commercial or gastronomic vocational training
- Relevant work experience in the bar and lifestyle scene or in a comparable function
- Presence of a very good network in the bar scene, as well as lifestyle scene
- Strong organizational skills, goal orientation and good negotiating skills
- A high level of resilience, commitment and flexibility
- Enthusiasm & prior knowledge of the spirits category Whiskey
- Fluent in English
- Safe handling of the MS Office package
What we offer
- Freedom in ways of working meeting a high scope for autonomous actions within a dynamic work environment
- Individual development opportunities tailored to your interests and talent
- We are happy to support your personal pension scheme with a 20% contribution
- On top to our holiday entitlement of 30 days bridging days will be added to your annual leave
- An employee discount makes the enjoyment of our products even more attractive
- We invite you to our carefully organized corporate events living the conviviality spirit and celebrating our mutual success
Become a part of Pernod Ricard Germany and apply with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry via our online portal. Applications from severely disabled people are also welcome.
We ask personnel consultants and personnel service providers to refrain from calls as well as proactive submissions of candidate profiles. If required, we are happy to turn to selected partners.